Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Gerbing 12V G4 Gloves
The latest iteration of a heated classic, the Gerbing 12V G4 Gloves are just plain....plain. This no-frills heated glove is constructed of supple Aniline cowhide leather and is lined with an Aquatex breathable and water resistantant membrane with 150g of Thinsulate insulation. With everything you need to stay warm, the G4 Gloves are cold weather riding essentials.
Gerbing 12 volt is the global leader in powersport wearable technology. Using an advanced interconnect system, Gerbing garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed. A combination of Microwire heating technologies in conjunction with your electrical system enable Gerbing to put heat where others can’t and makes for the world’s warmest and longest lasting 12 volt platform, specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
- Premium Aniline cowhide leather construction
- Microwire heating throughout glove, including to the tip of every finger
- Aquatex breathable water resistant membrane
- 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation
- Impact protected gel pads at palm
- Reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand wrist closure
Note: Heat controller, Y-cable and battery harness sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1036869||MFR. Product #GMF15G04-BLK-SMAL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1036870||MFR. Product #GMF15G04-BLK-MEDM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1036871||MFR. Product #GMF15G04-BLK-LARG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1036872||MFR. Product #GMF15G04-BLK-XLRG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1036873||MFR. Product #GMF15G04-BLK-XXLG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1159482||MFR. Product #G1215M-GLV-101-001-16788/GMF15G04-BLK-3XLG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Not very powerful, don't buy these if you actually want hot hands.
- The gauntlet BARELY fits over my jacket sleeve. Bare handed I have to wiggle and struggle to get it effectively over my sleeve. Trying to get the other hand, with the glove on, is amazingly difficult.
- The fingertips allow air flow, through the seams, when you have your hands open and laying over your brake/clutch levers. Should not happen, in my opinion.
- The first half of my trip, the gloves never fully warmed up. I have the on/off switch, not the controller, so, in theory, the gloves should have gotten "hot" within minutes after putting them on. The second half of my trip, where I was actually holding the grips, the gloves did fully heat up. I also noticed that these have the same "hot spots", the palms of my hands, as my T5 Hybrids did.
- The gloves were somewhat "bulky" and initially caused some issues using the controls.
I've had the Gerbing T5 Hybrid, as my previous pairs of electric gloves, and actually prefer them over these. I typically ride all year long, as long as there is no ice on the road. I've used the T5's down to 9F, and they kept my fingers warm. I can only hope that these gloves will perform in a similar manner. I rely very heavily on these gloves, as they are the only source of heat I use while riding.
I don't think there needs to be so much focus, wiring, in the palm of the hand as there needs to be sufficient heating through the fingers and back of the hand. Coverage where the hand is "exposed", back of hands/fingers is by far more meaningful than where there is no exposure, palm.
While I don't think these will take me down to the 0-10 degrees F (havne't been able to test yet), these will definitely extend my riding season beyond what my non heated gtx gloves will do.
1 year ago
I did not get a chance to see how well they react to water.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago