Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Garmin Zumo 665LM Widescreen Motorcycle GPS
The Garmin Zūmo 665LM comes standard with Garmin's GXM™ 40 XM antenna. Simply add an optional XM subscription and receive real-time XM radio with 170 digital channels of commercial-free music, news, sports, talk and entertainment when you travel in the U.S. With the addition of NavWeather, you can access weather data and NEXRAD radar graphics from your map screen to stay ahead of the storm. Plus, when you add on NavTraffic, you can find out where the trouble spots are and route around them.
Featuring a bright 4.3" touchscreen color display, the Garmin Zūmo 665LM puts all the information you need in an easy-to-read format as you travel down the road. The zūmo 665LM also has a glove-friendly intuitive interface that makes entering information as easy as shifting gears. In addition, the wide sunlight-readable display makes for easy navigation — whether you’re riding during a bright day or a moonless night. And with a rugged waterproof (to IPX7¹) case that resists fuel sprays and UV rays, the zūmo 665LM was built for life on the road.
The Zumo 665LM also features an on-board MP3 player and advanced Bluetooth A2DP technology, you'll enjoy crisp and clean stereo sound with your compatible headset (sold separately). The motorcycle mount also comes standard with a headphone jack so you can connect to your headphones or helmet headset and microphone.
- XM Satellite Radio, traffic and weather radar display (with subscription)
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling and Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) for XM satellite radio, MP3 player and audio books
- Advanced 3-D navigation allows you to see 3-D buildings on the map for enhanced situational awareness as you drive
- Lane assist with junction view directs you to the preferred lane while driving and shows realistic images of upcoming junctions
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix - the Zumo® has faster satellite acquisition times
- High-resolution 4.3" 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA TFT display is glove-friendly touchscreen display with white backlight
- Rugged, waterproof design (IPX7) is resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names - “Turn right on Main Street”
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when it's time to fill up
- Advanced route preview with up to 20 saved routes and 10 saved track logs automatically arrange via points to minimize trip distance
- Preloaded street maps includes detailed maps for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
- "Where Am I?" feature finds the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address and intersection and shows your exact latitude and longitude coordinates
- Speed limit indicator unit displays speed limits for highways and interstates
- Auto time zone - Zumo® will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- Garmin Connect™ Photos associates your favorite images with saved locations and visit Garmin Connect to download new images
- Removable lithium-ion battery - up to three hours typical, could be less with options
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Includes Garmin Lock™ anti-theft feature
- Simplified PC connectivity using USB mass storage
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, create custom POI’s and more
- Configurable vehicle icons - select fun, customized icons
- Standard headphone and microphone jacks
- MicroSD™ card slot for optional mapping and data storage (sold separately)
- Removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 3 hours (less with full backlight and options) on a single charge
- 5.3’’W x 3.3”H x 0.9”D
- Weight - 9.5 oz (270g)
Included in the Box:
- zūmo 665LM
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America
- Motorcycle mount with integrated power cable and mounting hardware
- GXM™ 40 antenna and magnetic base
- Battery pack
- Automotive suction cup mount
- Automotive power cable
- USB cable
- Dashboard disk
- Quick start manual
Compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
Note: XM Satellite Weather and XM Satellite Radio subscriptions sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Garmin Zumo 665LM Widescreen Motorcycle GPS||RevZilla Item #881113||MFR. Product #010-00727-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
PS I now have a piece of Scotch tape on my new expensive GPS unit power button. It does work good
I have been using all kinds of GPS for many years and this one is the most complete.
Works very well.
So far I am very pleased with the 665lm. The XM signal is stronger than I expected and doesn't drop the stations any more than my other xm radios did. I love how they include the gear you need to use the Garmin in a vehicle, the Bluetooth xm connects to my truck radio. Over all I like the features and how you navigate the system. I like: mute button (quickly turns off music), weather pops up freeze warnings, can easily change screen info displayed in bottom corners (direction/temp/speed/miles left on tank/altitude/time etc. very cool).
What could be better: the map color (a little harder to read than the 450 was), there's more steps than necessary to get to functions I use everyday (I want one push to get to the radio, one push to get back to my map not 6), the unit could be less wide but a bit taller (you can't see that far ahead in track up navigation because of the short screen unless you zoom out, I guess I'm bias towards the 450/550 body style).
Over all, I like it and am happy with my purchase.
I mapped our 6,000 mile motor vacation by days and loaded them all into the unit before we left. Worked perfectly. I had hoped to be able to download the tracks and data but it must have been too much for it to handle so I was only able to track the last 4 days.
I like to see elevations in the mountains and set one of the screen data points to display it however, it will not display greater than four digits. Above 10,000 feet you get nothing so some of the passes wouldn't read.
Another annoying feature is the speed changes color to red if you exceed the posted limit or the limit showing on the screen. It is impossible to read in red, wish it would just stay white. Interstate speeds have been raised to 75, and some higher, here in Texas.
I like the quick release feature so I can take it with me easily. I am nervous that someone would grab mine like they did Glenn07's. At $800 that is a heavy hit!.
2005 Goldwing ABS
The weather radar has helped avoid both major rain and snow storms. It is very useful to know if the storm is local or part of a large system. The feed shows a current view and some history so you have a sense of storm movement. You need a sat radio subscription with the weather added on.
Traffic, which is also available, does not seem worth the extra cost. My experience is the reports are out of date. When you arrive at a location you are more likely to find the announced problem has cleared or discover an unanticipated problem than you are to actually avoid a blockage.
Satellite radio is spotty. Comes and goes with a pattern I have yet to figure out. Very susceptible to blockage by trees and buildings. If you mostly ride interstates and highways it might be better but not so good where I usually ride. You need the basic subscription to get the weather.
I listen to the directions and music through a SENA SMH-10 headset using bluetooth. Volume is fine at lower speeds even with ear plugs. At higher speeds wind noise is a problem. I connect my phone to the Garmin so that it will interrupt (and pause) music. You can connect the phone and the Garmin directly to the headset.
The device looks like any other memory stick to a PC so you can drag-and-drop photos, music and videos. Route and navigation info is managed by Garmin's Base Camp software. Install a memory card for your digital content. If you put much on the internal memory there will not be enough free space to load and process map updates.
On a more general note, the 665 navigation is usually accurate but can be wrong. In many cases it does not have the location of the specific address and directs you to a range of addresses so your destination is near but not at the point selected. Another occasional problem is that it will direct you off and then back onto an interstate because the exit/entry is shorter than taking the road.
Installing the 665 is simple. Cord length is ample to reach from the bars to the battery. There are also cables for the satellite antenna, audio in for an MP3 player, microphone in. I actually wish these cables were shorter because I route them to my tank bag.
My unit was stolen. The Garmin security features will prevent it from being useful to the crook. I'm planning to get a locking mount but don't have one to recommend at present.
The Base Camp software is Garmin's mapping application. You can identify points-of-interest, create, load and process routes and download them to the device. You can also upload track (where you actually went) information from the device. The software is somewhat primitive but adequate to the job.
Overall I'm happy with the feature set and performance.
over 2 years ago