Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Garmin Zumo 350LM Motorcycle GPS
Ride your favorite twisty. Let zūmo 350LM navigate you to winding rides. The Garmin Zūmo 350LM has a highly visible, sunlight-readable 4.3” (10.9 cm) touchscreen display with a simple, glove-friendly interface. Hear clear, turn-by-turn spoken directions with a Bluetooth™-enabled helmet or headset (sold separately). Included is a motorcycle mount so zūmo rides sturdy, as well as a car mount for automotive navigation.
- High-resolution, glove-friendly 4.3” touchscreen display
- Display is 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
- Rugged, waterproof design (IPX-7), and is resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
- Includes lifetime map updates and gives you up-to-date mapping and the most current information about businesses like restaurants, ATMs, hospitals and more
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when it’s time to fill up
- Lane assist with junction view directs you to the preferred lane while driving and shows realistic images of upcoming junctions
- Bluetooth® wireless technology enables you to hear spoken directions via your headset
- BaseCamp™ creates routes, waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your Zumo®
- Service History Log allows you to record the date, mileage and type of maintenance performed on your motorcycle
- Access more than 8 million points of interest and see branded icons on the map as you navigate
- Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination “Turn right on Main Street”
- Route planner plans and saves routes with multiple via points, automatically sorts your destinations for the most efficient route
- “Where Am I?” feature finds the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
- Auto time zone - Zumo® will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- MicroSD™ card slot for optional plug-in mapping and map updates
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 7 hours on a single charge
- 5.12”W x 3.7”H x 1.18”D
- 13.0 x 9.4 x 3.0 cm
- Weight - 9.5 ounces (270g)
Included in the Box:
- zūmo 350LM
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas)
- Lifetime maps (indicated by “LM” after model number on the box)
- Motorcycle mount with power cable and mounting hardware
- Automotive suction cup mount
- Automotive power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
Note: Free Lifetime Map Updates entitle you to receive up to four (4) map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website, for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. For the meaning of the product’s “useful life” and for other important terms and conditions, please see Garmin's website. Additional memory (purchase required) may be necessary for future map updates.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Garmin Zumo 350LM Motorcycle GPS||RevZilla Item #881111||MFR. Product #010-01043-00||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Very frequent freezing is the problem. It can occur after 2 miles or 2 hundred and several times in between. In addition, the process to recover it wipes out all user settings... Not too handy on long trips in unknown territory. This is well documented in the forums, but I was an adopter of this model and am stuck with it. The only thing it's done reliably is let me down.
Garmin will not acknowledge any problems or service trends with this model and remain insistent that the problem is not theirs. How true that is: I'm stuck with a $700.00 paperweight.
I'd encourage anyone considering this model to do their research and not take this review for anything more than one opinion. The results you find will speak for themselves.
I have had many Garmin's and this one has been a total disappointment. Not to mention the time I have had to spend on the phone with support or surfing the web looking for a solution. And nothing makes a rider more upset than loosing saddle time to faulty equipment. Hope you have better luck with your if you choose to purchase one.
There is a big difference - the Zumo is way better in every respect: Appearance of maps, speed of data refresh, search and route functions are all much improved. However, they all work different so there is a learning curve on how to make it all work.
The BaseCamp software that resides on your computer takes some time to learn all the functions, but once you learn the features it's easy to transfer your plans, routes and waypoints to the Zumo. And after a few day rides you will get to know everyting you can do on the Zumo. Explore, know where you are, and don't get lost.