Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Garmin Monterra GPS
The Garmin Monterra Handheld GPS is a full-featured Wi-Fi enabled GPS navigator that combines powerful mapping with the versatility of Android. Get Android apps for Monterra on Google Play, including PeakFinder, star constellation charts and ballistic calculator. Or access professional apps such as construction estimators and ArcGIS to extend your office to the field. Monterra is the ultimate mapping tool with custom 3-D mapping. Combine 2 maps, for example TOPO and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, then view both maps in 3-D. You’ll see rich textures, such as hills, valleys, lakes and forests. Zoom in, pan out and rotate the 3-D map using multi-touch. The rugged and durable Monterra has the power and flexibility to go anywhere.
- Built in 8 megapixel with autofocus, automatic geo-tagging, LED flash and 1080p/30fps video
- MP3 player
- Video player
- FM radio
- NOAA radio with alerts
- 3D MapMerge for multiple maps in 3-D
- QWERTY keyboard
- Plan routes with BaseCamp
- Electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Custom maps compatible
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos)
- Area calculation
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)
- Picture viewer
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Save up to 4000 waypoints and 200 routes
- Bluetooth wireless compatibility
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- ANT+ connectivity
- GNSS support
- Near Field communication
- Monterra GPS
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
- Dimensions: 2.9"W x 5.9"H x 1.4"D
- Display size: 2"W x 3.5"H; 4" diag
- Display type: bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen; sunlight readable
- 272 x 480 pixels
- 11.7 oz
- Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Waterproof IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- 3 GB built-in memory
- Accepts microSD cards (not included)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Garmin Monterra Handheld GPS||RevZilla Item #948016||MFR. Product #010-01065-03||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. Not glove friendly at all i.e can NOT use it with gloves.
2. Screen completely non responsive during light drizzle ( not even proper rain)
3. Screen jumps around when not even touching it and changes settings by itself i.e. The device has more bugs in it than the Florida swamps.
4. Shuts on and off, freezes, turns on when even powered off.
5. Non compatible with bluetooth
6. A ton of useless apps on it than you'll ever need or want taking up precious memory for apps that you ACTUALLY need.
7. Cradle design flaw too. You can guess what that means too...
I have a more in dept review of this product but I wouldn't trust it to get me to the supermarket 3 blocks away let alone off roading or even on roading. Seriously put a kink in my trip. Thank god I managed to find an overall paper map or I'd leaning up against my motor dead in a desert somewhere.... thanks to this devise.
OH yeah...its not returnable even though devise it poorly designed, defective and out right dangerous to use if you're on 2 wheels.
: Build - Haven't submerged it in the water but had gone out in the water on a Hobie for some club racing and at the end of the day the unit stayed dry. Had done the same with an E-Trex 2 years ago and at the end of the morning session there was already moisture inside.
Cons : Bracket - I have 3 different Garmin units (Zumo 350, Nuvi and the Monterra. They all use different brackets. Would help if they were interchangeable.