Galfer Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads FD326 [Open Box]
Looking for a different bike? Change bike selection
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Galfer Semi-Metallic Brake Pads FD326
Galfer Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are the workhorse of the Galfer brake pad family. They offer progressive feel and feedback and is GG rated with a coefficient of friction of .45 to .55 which makes it a great overall brake pad for touring and commuting.
- Versatile compound for street and touring
- Great feel and modulation
- Long-lasting compound and very little rotor wear
- Good in wet or dry conditions
- Minimal noise and dust
- Sold in pairs
- Revzilla recommends doing light to medium braking initially to properly break in new brake pads
Note: Image for reference only. Actual Galfer Brake Pads will vary depending on your motorcycle's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Galfer Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads FD326 [Open Box]||RevZilla Item #1814711||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|