Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Fox Racing Titan Pro Knee/Shin Guards
The Fox Titan Pro Knee/Shin Guard provides complete shin, knee and lower thigh coverage. Seamlessly joined by a dual pivoting bio-mechanic hinge and floating patella guard. Securing the asymmetrical leg-specific guard is the Posi-Lock buckle system featuring one-time strap adjustment. In all, it delivers central, stay-put coverage throughout the entire range of Motocross motion.
- One size fits most
- 3-piece hinged, floating knee cup
- Complete plastic knee, shin and lower thigh coverage
- Asymmetrical left and right design for optimum fit
- One-time adjustable posi-lock strap system
- Soft vented bio-foam chassis
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #904260||MFR. Product #04266-001-OS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
substantial shock absorbing material in them.
Do some research and find a CE rated guard.... don't find out the hard way like I have, I have not ridden for 11 months now and don't know when I will.
This ones I like a lot because they are very comfortable I use them daily for commuting over my pants or jeans and they do not limit any mobility.
I really like the floating knee cup because it lets you move freely while still protecting you.
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
I would like to see better air flow for those hot days.
For the MX or Enduro rider, these are great. They are fairly bulky compared to some of the shorter, lighter models out there, but they offer really good protection and after riding for 2 minutes I more or less forget they are there. If I were more of a casual rider or went out to cruise on easy terrain/trails, would probably go with something slimmer. For what I do though (challenging enduro riding), I like them a lot.
I have a friend who has the same knee pads and wears them under his riding pants comfortably. He is 6'0" 140lb.