Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Forcefield Women's Back Protector Pro L2K EVO
Some products are different. They have an edge over the competition, as with all the very best products, they evolve from a strong start, and develop into a true classic benchmark. Meet the Evo. The Forcefield Pro L2K Evo can trace its roots back 10 years. Over this time the product has become even more comfortable, lighter, more protective, stronger and we like to think better looking as well! If you want a back protector to excel in every department, the great value for money Pro L2K Evo is very hard to beat. With the latest re-style to bring it up to modern tastes, none of the original design brief has been lost-only improved. A sleek, slim, low profile breathable back protector that will keep you safe time and time again.
- Constructed using Kevlar thread for increased strength and durability
- Kevlar has 5 times the tensile strength of steel along with high cut and abrasion resistance
- Combined with NitrexEvo, a unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material the Forcefield Pro L2K Evo (Kevlar) back protector is designed to be soft, flexible and comfortable while still providing maximum impact protection and conforms to, and exceeds the CE test EN1621-2 (Level 2) the highest possible level
- NitrexEvo provides Repeat Performance Technology (RPT) to ensure that even after multiple impacts there is no loss of protective performance and molds to closely fit the contours of the riders back creating the ultimate in all day comfort
- Constructed in multiple layers that are stitched and perforated in such a way as to allow partial movement of the inner layers
- Breathable and lightweight
- Anatomically and ergonomically designed with 3D mold-ability
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and double waist adjustment ensure a correct fit for different body shapes and sizes
- All day comfort
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #942003||MFR. Product #FF-1032L-4M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #942004||MFR. Product #FF-1032L-5L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The ONLY thing I don't like about it is that the adjustments on the shoulders go the opposite way I feel they should. The buckles move up, not down to tighten so if I adjust it tight enough its sits on my shoulders and hurts under my suit so I have to keep it a little looser on the shoulders. It doesn't effect it much tho considering the waist adjustment can be adjusted tight enough and it sits right under my suits lining which helps hold it in place. I am very small, and my issue was waist adjustments in back protectors but this one is amazing.
Thank you to the people at Revzilla for listening to my needs and suggesting this for me! <3 You're the best.
What is the difference between the women's size M and the men's size S?
The size chart shows the same measurements.
I have tried the Men's size S on (My Husband wears the old style L2 in that size) however the shoulder straps were loose even when adjusted to the smallest fit.
Is the waist & shoulder straps shorter on the womens version?