Sizing & Fit
Fly Street Women's Flux Air Jacket
The Fly Flux Air jacket is designed to keep you cool with its full mesh body but includes a removable water- and wind- resistant liner for inclement weather.
- Abrasion resistant mesh design keeps you cool in the hottest conditions
- Anatomically fitted for the riding position
- Formed polyethylene armor in the shoulders, elbows and back
- Upgradable CE armor available (sold separately)
- High visibility reflective piping for added safety
- HYDRAGuard water- and wind-resistant removable liner is great for the occasional rain shower or perfect windbreaker for cool mornings or evenings
- 3-step adjustable sleeve volume control helps keep your armor in just the right place
- Zippered wrist cuff enclosure with security snap
- Dual VELCRO® brand closures adjustable waist straps provide a custom fit
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- 1 VELCRO® brand closures chest pocket
- Dual full length side expanders for customized fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1023774||MFR. Product #4778030L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1023778||MFR. Product #4778030XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Fly Street Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Bust (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
98 Customer Reviews
23 Questions & 44 Answers