Save $29.99 25%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Fly Racing Dirt Youth Elite Helmet
The Fly Racing Dirt Youth Elite Helmet utilizes Fly Racing's True Functional Ventilation system to keep you cool when the sun is high. The Elite Helmet's interior is also designed to channel airflow from front to back so you can get the most out of each and every vent. The dual density EPS liner is comprised of two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer and one slightly harder, which combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell construction
- Dual density EPS liner
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation) includes multiple intake and exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Quick release washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Custom molded rubber trim with nose guard
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1309784||MFR. Product #73-8610YS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Fly Racing Youth Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
4 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers