Sizing & Fit
Fly Racing Dirt Lite Women's Jersey
The Fly Racing Dirt Lite Women's Jersey is not another men's jersey reduced to women's sizes. The Lite Women's racewear was designed to provide an anatomically correct fit for the female form without sacrificing an ounce of performance or comfort. The stretch, multi-panel construction is low-profile and ventilated in all the right places to compliment a rider's movement on the motorcycle and eliminate unnecessary distractions caused by discomfort or irritation.
- Women's Pro Fit: anatomically correct women's-specific fit with curved waist
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Comfort-Stretch Lycra collar
- Shorty cuffs with elastic sleeves reduce unwanted arm pump
- Mesh ventilation panels integrated into the jersey in key areas to help dissipate heat
- Tagless printed collar for added comfort
- Sublimated graphics are the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics
- Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / XL||RevZilla Item #1717347||MFR. Product #373-621X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Fly Racing Women's Jersey Sizing
|Size||Bust (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers