Sizing & Fit
Fly Racing Dirt Lite SE Jersey
Fly Racing has improved the Lite line every year thanks to constant feedback from their athletes. This freshly updated version of the Fly Racing Dirt Lite Jersey is the new standard for what a rider expects from performance racewear. The Fly Lite Jersey delivers increased airflow, complements a rider’s movement on the motorcycle, eliminates unnecessary distractions and at the same time won't break the bank.
- Athletic fit: fits close to the body with minimal excess
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and a comfortable fit
- Low profile multi-directional mesh collar for increased airflow
- Open zero-cuff with mesh helps reduce arm pump
- Mesh ventilation panels integrated into the jersey in key areas to help dissipate unwanted heat
- Laser-cut perforations in the chest and back
- Tagless printed collar for added comfort
- Sublimated graphics are the highest quality with powerful detailed graphics
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Fusion / SM||RevZilla Item #1824804||MFR. Product #374-728S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black/Fusion / MD||RevZilla Item #1824805||MFR. Product #374-728M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black/Fusion / LG||RevZilla Item #1824806||MFR. Product #374-728L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Fusion / XL||RevZilla Item #1824807||MFR. Product #374-728X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black/Fusion / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1824808||MFR. Product #374-7282X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Fly Racing Men's Jersey Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers