Fly Paradigm Classic Helmet
What makes the perfect helmet? Is it safety? Comfort? Quiet? Light weight? At FLY, they believe a helmet must have all of these. So they created the Paradigm helmet to meet DOT and ECE 22/05, one of the world’s highest safety standards. Their high standards don’t stop on the exterior. They only use the highest quality materials for the interior that, while soft on your face, also offers excellent moisture wicking properties. Additionally, the interior was designed in coordination with the styro to create maximum airflow with minimum wind noise yet still allow you to hear the traffic around you. At around 3.5 lbs, the FLY Paradigm is a helmet that you can wear in comfort all day.
- DOT and ECE
- Easy open/close vents - Made to perform with your gloves on
- Quick change anti-fog shield
- Composite construction shell built with Fiberglass, Kevlar® and Carbon fiber
- Dual density EPS liner
- Flow through EPS and Comfort liner air system
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Quick-Snap
- Multi port air induction cooling system - 3 large adjustable open/close intake vents coupled with 6 exhaust vents circulate mass amounts of air to keep your head cool even in the hottest of conditions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Gold||RevZilla Item #754540||MFR. Product #N73-8012-1||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Fly Street Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 1/2 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 1/4 - 22||55-56|
|MD||22 - 23||57-58|
|LG||23 - 23 3/4||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 1/2||61-62|
|2XL||24 1/2 - 25 1/4||63-64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.