Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Fly Illuminator Street Backpack
- Increases visibility day and night
- Over 75 square inches of reflective material
- Internal helmet storage system allows you to carry an extra helmet in the backpack
- Accepts hydration system bladders
- MP3 player compatible
- Adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Carabiner loops to hold items externally
- Hidden waist strap
- Foam padding on back for comfort
- Easy to grab zipper pulls, even with gloves on
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #827820||MFR. Product #N28-5081||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Although it doesnt bother me, this backpack can get heavy with a few notebooks, laptop, and a textbook. I can foresee it bothering people who tend to walk a lot with a backpack. Also, the backpack is a bit smaller than what it seems like on the website. I did not rate in durability because I've only had it for three days, but from what im seeing, its going to last for awhile, but time well tell.
Either way, I am extremely happy with this purchase and would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap, durable, and convenient backpack!
The only problem I have found so far is that it's kind of hard to adjust the length of some on the straps.
Overall great bang for your buck.
over 3 years ago
*Can you fit a 3lt military spec hydration system ?
I'm very happy with this pack as I'm able to carry my helmet along with other items such as books, rain gear, and an extra technical shirt.
I'm not sure if you're talking about just a 3 liter bladder or the associated holder. If it's just the bladder it should fit without issue. However, I can't say if you are asking about the bladder along with the backpack holder. I am guessing the former as you probably are not carrying a backpack inside a backpack.
I was going to take a picture of the pack with my helmet in it, but it does not appear there is a way to upload pictures on this form.
It becomes a little bulky and it might not be very comfortable, but it is still way better than carrying another helmet hanging from your arm...
I'm incredibly happy with this backpack! :)
http ://i.imgur. com/MIGWsl4.jpg
http ://i.imgur. com/WNhY0Ic.jpg
http ://i.imgur. com/na5eR9d.jpg
The question is, will something this size fit in the pack?