Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Fly Fifty5 Jacket
The Fifty5 Jacket combines a unique blend of Tech-Stretch material and leather accents to give you one of the most comfortable riding jackets on the market.
- Super abrasion resistant Stretch-Tech material allows the jacket to mold to your body for that “like a glove” fit
- Leather accents give the jacket that “classic feel”
- Anatomically fitted for the riding position
- Removable CE approved armor in the shoulders, elbows, with comfort pad in the back
- Flow-thru ventilation is provided by 2 shoulder intake vents, and 1 large rear exhaust vent
- High visibility reflective piping for added safety
- Lightweight, quilted, removable liner helps keep you warm
- Zippered wrist cuff enclosure with security snap
- Dual Velcro® adjustable waist straps provide a custom fit
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, 1 internal map pocket, 1 forearm coin pocket
- 8” zipper connects to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #752132||MFR. Product #N477-2010-1||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #752133||MFR. Product #N477-2010-2||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #752134||MFR. Product #N477-2010-3||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #752135||MFR. Product #N477-2010-4||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #752136||MFR. Product #N477-2010-5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #752137||MFR. Product #N477-2010-6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #752138||MFR. Product #N477-2010-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Overall I really liked this jacket, its performed really well down through about 38 degrees with a good sweater underneath and the liner in place. If you get caught in a downpour you will get wet, but on small showers I stayed relatively dry as well.
the shoulder and elbow armor is really nice, fits perfect. the pockets for the armor are very well done, also. much better than my last dainese jacket. they are also great protection, top notch. I wouldn't change them out, personally. A pro racer might feel different, however...