Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Fly Coolpro Pants
- Multi-panel, abrasion resistant mesh design keeps you cool in the hottest conditions
- Anatomically fitted for the riding position
- Ballistic nylon in high impact areas
- CE approved armor at knees
- Pockets for Hip Pads (sold separately)
- Reflective piping and lower leg panels for increased visibility and safety
- Removable quilted pant liner with flex knees for added comfort and warmth on those cool days
- Adjustable, dual Velcro® waist belts with elastic waist
- 2 zippered front pockets help to securely store all your goods
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 30||RevZilla Item #752530||MFR. Product #N478-202-30||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
With the liner in, they keep warm down to a 50 degree weather day. With the liner removed they feel like you're wearing nothing: full air flow.
Even then, the "road rash" protection is well above what you'd get wearing jeans or work pants. The knee guards and hip pads (included) work. The material does not tear when sliding on pavement, though without the liner you do collect small debris (any sand-like particles) if you happen to crash and slide. I got to test this on a low-side at low speed (about 35 mph).
I would guess with the liner in, even this small debris would not get close to the skin.
The zippered pockets are handy for things like wallet and keys. and if you wear these "commando" style (I do) they look and fit good enough to walk around and not feel uncomfortable, or look like you just got off a motorcycle.
As overpants, I would order one size up. As pants order your normal size and they're a perfect fit.
over 2 years ago
- Very comfortable in riding position, Knee Pads do not feel too bulky
- Great styling and fit
- Reflective piping on sides
- Great airflow
- Heavy duty mesh and nylon
- none that I can find so far
I got size 34 ( i wear 34 jeans)
and I can wear them comfortably either just over boxers or over mesh shorts or even over my work pants (khakis or dress pants) which is slightly snug but still comfortable.
(after taking inner liner out)
I found the sizing to be spot on. I wear a 32x30 in most jeans and so I ordered the 32 and it fits perfectly.
It has a waterproof liner, which I haven't used yet, and I wonder just how durable it is. But the pants flow air pretty good without it in and even though they are mesh they don't show skin so you can wear your thong underneath.
The only negative things I can say for the pants is that there is no material between the knee guards and your knees once you take out the liner so they can dig in to your skin annoyingly when you stand up but riding is no problem. Also the velcro on the zipper cover is starting to come unstitched after only 2 rides. I don't consider this a big deal however as there are 2 snaps which make the velcro unnecessary in my opinion.
In real life these look like a pair of workout pants with padded areas.
Generally a good product and would be comfortable as a regular pant or an overpant.