Out of Stock
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Hi-Viz Women's Jacket DayGlo / LG [Demo - Good]
Item: P825096 SKU:
Save $83.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Firstgear Women's 37.5 Kilimanjaro Hi Viz Jacket
The latest generation of the famed Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is designed with the long haul in mind. Built to carry you through extreme weather and terrain, the Kilimanjaro Jacket is constructed with a PTFE laminate that offers durable waterproofing and breathability and is backed with class-leading D3O armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. The top shoulder vents are held in place with adjustable web straps to maximize airflow in any riding position. Whether you're adventure or sport-touring, the Kilimanjaro Jacket offers multi-season riding comfort and protection for riders who aren't afraid of doing distance.
- 420D abrasion-resistant nylon exterior
- 620D nylon at elbows, upper arms and shoulders
- Waterproof-breathable, 2.5 layer, PTFE laminate technology
- PTFE laminate incorporates revolutionary 37.5 advanced, micro-particle technology
- 3 interior pockets including oversized cellphone specific pocket
- 5 exterior pockets including under-flap and quick access
- Adjustable slider, snap collar closure
- D3O elbow and shoulder guards CE certified to EN 1621-1 Level 1
- D3O EVO T5 back protector CE certified to EN 1621-1 Level 1
- Armor pocket bags with micro-adjustability allows fine tuning of armor placement
- YKK waterproof zippers in strategic areas
- YKK 2-way front and cuff zippers add comfort and breathability
- Reflective patches front and back, body and arms
- Adjustable waist strap facilitates fit with various layering
- Top shoulder vents with hold-open straps
- Huge, vertical back panel vents
- Articulated sleeves for optimal fit in the riding position
- Elasticized, draw-string hem seals out the elements as required
- Grommet in left hand warmer pocket for powered garment cords
- Neoprene collar
- Hidden under helmet hood
- Drop tail
Note: Image is Men's version.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style DayGlo / LG||RevZilla Item #1777182||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Firstgear Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Dress Size (in)||Bust (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)|
|SM||4 - 6||32 - 34||25 - 27||34.5 - 36.5|
|MD||8 - 10||34 - 36.5||27 - 29.5||37 - 39|
|LG||12 - 14||37 - 39.5||30 - 32.5||39.5 - 42|
|XL||16 - 18||40.5 - 43.5||33 - 35.5||42.5 - 45|
|2XL||20 - 22||44 - 46.5||36 - 38.5||45.5 - 48|
|3XL||24 - 26||47 - 49.5||39 - 41.5||48.5 - 51|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 2 Answers