Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Firstgear Laguna Mini GPS Tank Bag
- Crafted from ultra durable 1680D nylon, coated with PVC and UV protecton
- Positions your GPS on any bike right in front of you and collapses to hide it when not in use
- Second compartment holds wallet, keys, mobile or other audio device
- Grommets in each device pocket and loops inside bag route cables out of the way
- Reflective piping to increase night time side visibility
- Attaches to bike with straps or magnets
- Base unit bottom and mounts are non-slip material
- Detaches from base and converts to fanny pack
- GPS pocket is 6" x 4" x 2"
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5.5" W x 7.5" H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Firstgear Laguna Mini GPS Tank Bag||RevZilla Item #710316||MFR. Product #FG-907||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My main issue with it is that, no matter where you place the bag on the tank, the GPS screen is displayed too far back towards the rider. So if you ride a sports bike you can forget about glancing at the screen without straightening your back and forcing yourself to sit upright momentarily and move your head back. It's uncomfortable and distracting, as the point of a GPS holder is to be able to glance at it without diverting too much attention from the road. So I would not recommend this if you ride a sportsbike.
That said, it seems well put together, was easy to install, and in general is a polished product. It's small but you already know that. If you don't have a sportsbike, I think this does the job well.
The straps are easy to install and it also comes with suction cups. I would have liked to do that but the gas cap on my bike is too big and I cannot get a good seal on the cups. I also ran a SAE connector up one of the straps and a 12v outlet in the case with another SAE connector. the bag is now powered. I noticed some light scratching on the tank, bike it might have just been some dirty between the bag and the tank. By the way the R1150RT tank is covered with plastic, so a magnetic bag would not work for me.
Overall I am happy with the purchase and very happy I bought from Revzilla. I originally bought a very large bag, and received it the next day (Revzilla ships from PA, and I am in NY). I sent that back and bought this, also received in 1 day. Revzilla returned my money within 3 days and they make shipping a return back EXTREMELY easy.
1 year ago
Also, using this tank bag vs a gps mount, I like this setup much more as a concept, but the screen is displayed a bit low for me, I'm 6'4" and I have to look down, while on a handlebar mount The display is closer to my line of sight.
Now, the conversion to fanny pack was something I just did not like, it was unconfortable to wear and just creaes excess space in the tank bag, something the raincover also contributes to.
So overall it is a very nice looking tank bag with limited uses.
Bottom line, the bag turned out not to be the bag I had hoped for. But, with the adaptations I have made to the bag, I now have a small-profile, well-made, three compartment tank bag that looks good on my bike and has significant storage capacity.
- 7 1/2‚Äù L x 5 1/2‚Äù W x 7 1/2‚Äù H
- 300c.i. Capacity
The Pocket for the GPS measures 6‚Äù wide X 4‚Äù tall X 2‚Äù deep which can easily accommodate 4.3‚Äù GPS units.