Out of Stock
Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket (MD (Tall))
Item: P217282 SKU:
Save $43.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket
For the rider looking for a jacket with great features at an affordable price, the Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket is an excellent choice. The 600-denier outer shell is durable and abrasion resistant, while the removable insulated liner and multiple vents take you from season to season in comfort. The Jaunt T2 Jacket has CE approved armor at the shoulders, and elbows, with reflective strips on the front, sides, arms and back. Multiple pockets inside and outside the jacket hold all the essential items you'll need for your ride.
- Generous fit: A larger, boxier, universal fit
- Hypertex waterproof and breathable, high-density 600 denier polyester outer shell
- CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an EVA foam back pad with reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Inside the storm flap is a security pocket with a red slider for visibility
- Two front 8” intake plus two 10” back exhaust vents
- Detachable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner
- Four generous patch pockets with envelope fold, hook-and-loop and snap closures
- Adjustable straps on the collar, arms, sleeve cuffs and waist
- Reflective panels on the front, side, arms and back
- Phone pocket on the left side and a map/cargo pocket on the right side in both the liner and the jacket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD (Tall)||RevZilla Item #839741||MFR. Product #FTJ.1303.01.M009||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Firstgear Men's Jackets
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
|SM||34 - 36||28 - 30||32.5 - 33|
|MD||38 - 40||32 - 34||33.5 - 34|
|LG||42 - 44||36 - 38||34.5 - 35||36 - 37.5|
|XL||46 - 48||40 - 42||35.5 - 36||37 - 37.5|
|2XL||50 - 52||44 - 46||36.5 - 37||38 - 38.5|
|3XL||54 - 56||48 - 50||37 - 37.5||38.5 - 39|
|4XL||58 - 60||52 - 54||37.5 - 38||39 - 39.5|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
53 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 21 Answers