Looking for something else?
Sizing & Fit
Firstgear Jaunt Jacket
The Firstgear Jaunt is a budget-conscious adventure rider's dream. Constructed from tough, abrasion resistant 600 denier poly shell with a waterproof membrane, the Jaunt cools you off with front and rear vents. When the temperatures drop, close up the vents and pop in the thermal liner. Multiple pockets let you store items easily. Pop in an optional back protector (sold separately) to team up with the included shoulder and elbow armor.
- 600D polyester outer shell
- Waterproof and breathable membrane insert
- Pre-curved sleeves
- 100% polyester mesh moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 300D polyester ballistic grade impact panels
- Removable, 100g full-sleeve thermal liner with color coded attachment tabs
- Rolled Neoprene collar edging
- Two front intake vents with two rear exhaust vents
- Jacket-to-pant connection zipper
- Adjustment straps on collar, arms, sleeve cuffs and waist
- 360-degree reflective panels on the front, side, and arms
- Internal phone pockets and map / cargo pockets
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs
- Two-way front zipper closure with dual-wind flap
- Waterproof zippered chest map pocket
- Cargo pockets with hook and loop flap closure
- Pocket for optional Knox Microlock Back Protector (sold separately)
- Removable CE Level 1 Knox Microlock armor at shoulders and elbows
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1592483||MFR. Product #1001-0214-9852||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Firstgear Men's Jackets
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
|SM||34 - 36||28 - 30||32.5 - 33|
|MD||38 - 40||32 - 34||33.5 - 34|
|LG||42 - 44||36 - 38||34.5 - 35||36 - 37.5|
|XL||46 - 48||40 - 42||35.5 - 36||37 - 37.5|
|2XL||50 - 52||44 - 46||36.5 - 37||38 - 38.5|
|3XL||54 - 56||48 - 50||37 - 37.5||38.5 - 39|
|4XL||58 - 60||52 - 54||37.5 - 38||39 - 39.5|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
8 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 2 Answers