Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Firstgear Heated Carbon Gloves
Firstgear Heated Carbon Gloves
- DC-heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove) and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller for optimum safety
- Y-Harness is required for use with Firstgear Heat-troller (unless you have a Firstgear heated liner, then this is unnecessary)
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction
- Porelle breathable, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate layer
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted,rubber, faceshield wiper
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure
- Reinforced protection in palm
- Reflective piping on top
Make sure to check out our Firstgear Heated Gear Buyers Guide
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #148664||MFR. Product #951-2838||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #148665||MFR. Product #951-2839||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #148666||MFR. Product #951-2840||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #148667||MFR. Product #951-2841||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #148668||MFR. Product #951-2842||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I don't think they can, but would like to verify.
The gloves are made by WarmNSafe - ask WarmNSafe and they'll tell you - the FirstGear Carbon is identical to their touring glove. They intentionally made the glove compatible with other brands, so as long as you have the standard coaxial connector, you shouldn't have any issues with them. I'm not expressing or implying any warranties, etc, etc, but you should be fine.
Is the back of the hand heated on the firstgear like the Gerbing T5?
Both Brands were the same price. Is the Gerbing better for the extra $25?
Size: My hand measures 8.5", Gerbing chart is a clear medium, Firstgear is on the fence between medium & large?
thanks for your help.
I want to buy the firstgear heated carbon gloves and I would like to ask the following
1.DC coax battery harness included on the market of gloves ?
2.can operate without heat-troller by buying DC coax plug Y-harness?
No, you cannot operate the gloves without the Heat-Troller, even if you buy the DC coax plug Y-harness. [It would be possible to buy a battery harness from a different company, rather than a Heat-Troller, so long as it used coax connectors.]
The battery harness/Heat-Troller provides the electricity to heat your gear.
The DC coax plug Y-harness just plugs into the battery harness/Heat-Troller with one plug, then splits the electricity into two plugs, so you can heat both of your gloves.
Looking at the battery pack and connectors, I can't tell if they're the same voltage and connector size, it looks like they are not the same size so I would say they probably do not work.