Firstgear Women's Heated Jacket Liner
The Firstgear Heated Jacket Liner ensures a good fit by integrating stretch panels into the liner's design. The long-sleeve liner envelopes its wearer in warmth by organizing heating elements across the upper and lower back, down the sleeves and around the neck Battling the effects of windchill, the liner concentrates heat in the front of the jacket.
Make sure to check out our Firstgear Heated Gear Buyers Guide
- Women's fit: Tapered to fit a woman's shape
- Form fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer
- Flex panels and stretch action back allows non-binding freedom-of-movement
- Liners built to be temperature neutral to allow wearing when active heating isn’t necessary
- Integrated wiring connections for gloves (sold separately)
- Packs into its own zippered pouch
- Power consumption: 90 Watts (7.5 Amps)
Note: Liner may be grey or black.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1369195||MFR. Product #951-2086||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1369196||MFR. Product #951-2087||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1369197||MFR. Product #951-2088||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1369199||MFR. Product #951-2090||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Firstgear Women's Heated Jacket Liner Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.