Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Fieldsheer Women's High Temp Pants
- Ultra-breathable, highly abrasion resistant Polytitanium mesh plus 500 denier Maxtena-Pro in the high impact areas
- Removable CE-approved knee armor with 3-step adjustable knee armor pockets
- SP Memory Foam panels at hips
- Full-lenght side leg zip entry with lower VELCRO® brand closures closure
- Anatomically fitted for the riding position
- Full-length removable, waterproof Rainguard barrier liner
- Reflective Phoslite piping for increased nighttime visibility
- VELCRO® brand closures and elasticized waist band for maximum comfort
- Stretch panels above the knees, crotch and thighs
- Two front zippered and two back zippered pockets
- 8" waist zipper and universal snap belt connector to attach to jacket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #908723||MFR. Product #6058-0105-76||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The problem is they were to big. We ordered the XS for my wife who is 5'1'' and about 110 lbs, and they were baggy on her. If she used them strictly as over pants then they might be OK but they don't don't look good on her so we are returning them.
over 2 years ago
She is 5'2" and 105 lbs. slim figure, but with a butt that sticks out. The extra small fit perfectly! How about that! Follow the size chart, and read the body types from some who posted here to get your correct size.
As for the pants, they are super quality. Designed for user convience, and protection, while still allowing her to walk normal, and remain cool in the hot summer heat. I got her the light silver color. Why people, have black summer gear makes no sense to me.
The pants vent extremely well. A little more forward leg venting in the shin area would be nice, it looks like it vents, but their is foam blocking half of the mesh. But this could be for added protection.
Protection and armor is top notch, I love fieldsheer gear a lot, and this has their new soft and flexible armor inserts, they seem to move with your body better than previous armor.
Style was a big factor in these pants. I use the Rev'it tornado mesh, and love them, but being a woman's pants mean style is also very important, these pants follow the lines of a woman nicely, and don't puff up and don't make her look like a marshmallow. She is small framed and this fits her body image great. Some other pants offer even more style, but nothng comes close to the venting and airflow these have.
The rain liner is nice for helping to block wind on the not so warmer days. She won't ride below 60F, so with yoga pants and jeans on plus the liner, she is comfortable and can still move freely on her CBR250R sport bike. And the inner thigh grip is a very nice touch.
A very happy and protected wife makes me happy too!
over 2 years ago
1 year ago