Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Fenda Extenda Honda NC700X
The Fenda Extenda fender extensions are manufactured by Pyramid Plastics and attach to your bike's existing fender by drilling four holes and using the provided hardware.
- Provides extra protection for the radiator, exhaust headers and engine against road grit and gravel
- Keeps lower fairings clean and dry when riding in wet or muddy conditions
- Lightweight and easy to install
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black||RevZilla Item #997859||MFR. Product #PP.051801||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Used Oatey medium body ABS black cement, applied to both services, held pressure for two minutes, let dry overnight, installed fender and so far after 600+ miles its still firmly attached. Looks awesome and functions as it's supposed to.
( this is my third bike with an fenda extenda, all installed using ABS cement and I've never had one separate from the fender)
This piece, installed correctly, looks quite nice. I installed it using machine screws and backing nuts to secure it to the OE fender, and covered the screw heads with plastic screw caps purchased from the local hardware store.
Along with a radiator guard, and a skid plate, my NC has almost no road grime built up on the front end between washes, and zero impact damage to the cylinder heads and frame from tiny pieces of gravel and sand that accumulate on Louisiana roadways.
The install took about 45min, this included removing and re-installing the front fender. I opted to use my own rivets to secure the fender extender. There is a glue only method, however I just didn't feel comfortable with this long term. With the rivets, this is not going anywhere. Looks great too
over 2 years ago