Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
EVS TUG Impact Shorts
The EVS TUG compression shorts offer impact protection with EVA hip, thigh and tailbone pads. The hard molded hip plates also offer increased protection in any riding situation and add a level of confidence to help keep you performing at your best.
- Designed to provide active compression to muscles decreasing the lactic acid build up and helping to provide greater endurance
- Breathable moisture wicking fabric
- Moisture wicking padded synthetic chamois crotch pad
- Breathable form molded EVA hip, thigh and tailbone pads
- Hard molded hip pads for ultimate protection
- Removable EVA tailbone pad insert
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #814328||MFR. Product #812508-0102||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #814329||MFR. Product #812508-0103||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #814330||MFR. Product #812508-0104||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #814331||MFR. Product #812508-0105||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #814332||MFR. Product #812508-0106||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
Also, part of the stitching holding the tailbone pad in is starting to rip after three washes. This may partially be my fault since I forgot to remove the pad before washing last time, but I felt that it was worth mentioning.
Other than that, the shorts are pretty comfortable and are probably as breathable as armored shorts are going to get in the Texas heat. I wear 34-36" pants and a LG fit me great.
They are good quality and I recommend them if they are what you're looking for. However, they are probably not something I would have bought personally had I tried them on in person first as they just don't offer enough coverage in my mind.
Size for me as a waist 35-36 wearing the large is excellent.
They do add a layer under your pants so it cannot be avoided that they will add some heat. However they are thin and move with your body well and I've worn them in warmer San Diego days without undue discomfort.
I recommend these if you are considering under pant armor.
over 2 years ago