Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
EVS G6 Ballistic Jersey
The EVS G6 is a lightweight, breathable ballistic jersey designed for maximum upper body protection for all-day comfort and breathability. Hard plastic panels cover chest, back, arms and shoulders while the built in kidney belt supports your lower back.
- Hard plastic injection molded chest, back, arms, and shoulder protection
- Innovative frontal impact absorption panels
- Full articulating spine protection that moves with you
- Hi-style upper arm brush guards
- Pivoting elbow cup allows maximum movement and safety
- Lightweight, cool ballistic fabric with mesh stretch panels for superior fit
- Built-in kidney belt for added lower torso protections
- Sublimated sleeve graphics for long last and zero fade
- Thumb hole to keep sleeves and elbow pads in place
- Easy on/off
- Fully machine washable
- Hydration System compatible (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #753307||MFR. Product #G6BK-S/NG6BK-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #753308||MFR. Product #G6BK-M/NG6BK-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #753309||MFR. Product #G6BK-L/NG6BK-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #753310||MFR. Product #G6BK-XL/NG6BK-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #753311||MFR. Product #G6BK-XXL/NG6BK-XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL||RevZilla Item #753312||MFR. Product #G6BK-XXXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 4XL||RevZilla Item #753313||MFR. Product #G6BK-XXXXL||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
It really is comfortable, and very easy to put on. (I'm 6'2" and thin.)
It's very breathable, though given that it's covering your entire torso it will be less breathable than nothing at all.
The spine and chest protection are very good.
The elbow and shoulder protection are not bad, but I wish they wrapped around my joints slightly more.
Regardless, if I go "heels over head," I'm 100% certain I will greatly benefit from wearing this.
1 month ago
1 year ago
are there any dirtbike woman protector jackets??
I have 36" chest but narrow waist. According to the waist size chart I should get S or M. According to the chest size chart I should get L.
What would be best for me?