Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
EVS Epic Knee/Shin Guards
A step up from your traditional knee pad, the EVS Epic Knee Guards offer complete shin and patella coverage. Using many design elements handed down from the high-end EVS knee brace technology, the Epic utilizes a full floating knee cup, asymmetrical Form-Fit chassis and a Full-Flex dual pivoting hinge system. The Epic also provides a plush contour molded bio-foam liner and quick release positive locking buckles with fully adjustable Dry-Suede straps.
- Flex frame technology allows upper and lower cuff contours around the leg for a custom fit
- Floating patella system cup floats over the knee for maximum protection
- Full flex hinges with full flexing construction
- Quick adjustment strapping system allows for adjustable strapping for various leg diameters
- SM/MD: fits under 5'6"
- LG/XL: fits 5'6"+
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM-MD||RevZilla Item #953050||MFR. Product #EPIC-K-S/M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG-XL||RevZilla Item #953051||MFR. Product #EPIC-K-L/XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1) I believe the $80.10 price point should be lowered to around the $50 range. Hence the 2 bars for value.
2) These guards could barely fit under the jean (assuming your wearing those baggy style of jeans). However if your wearing these on the outside, not a problem.
3) The lockup is good but no great while it does securely stay in position so its comfortable overall.
4) The air flow is minimal but if your wearing these on the outside its all good. Otherwise, be prepared to sweat.
5) The protection seems good, it covers the entire shin, knee and upper portion of the thigh. But the durability sucks! I've had these for 1.5 month yet the connecting point on the side of the knee came lose (right-hand piece). So it is really poorly build.
I will not recommend these to any of my fellow riders!
I really like from them that you feel safe yet light wearing them. I do not agree with what the other guys have said about the airflow, though I live in a 10°C~15°C city..
They are stylish, comfortable and seem to protect your knees and shin with no problem.
I would recommend them to any casual rider.
However, the quality is below average. I used this knee guard for riding less than 200 miles, and found the thread is broken. I am thinking returning it, but couldn't find the box. I will weave it by myself to save trouble of packaging and shipping.