EBC FA85V Semi-Sintered Front Brake Pads [Blemished - Very Good]
Note: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. There are chips in the orange finish of both brake pads.
EBC FA85V Semi-Sintered Front Brake Pads
EBC’s Semi-Sintered brake pads are composed of 30% copper in an organic matrix and fall into the sweet spot between organic pads and their fully sintered counterparts. This design provides the modular feel and soft initial bite of an organic pad with the longevity of sintered.
Semi-sintered pads are a great option for touring bikes and cruisers. They are also a good choice for sportbike riders looking for more progressive brake feel without sacrificing too much pad life. Semi-sintered brake pads perform very well on the street but are not recommended for track use.
- Organic brake pad feel combined with sintered pad longevity
- Semi-sintered compound contains 30% copper by weight in an organic matrix
- Nucap NRS hook retention system eliminates pad re-bonding from corrosion or extended use
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- Less wear on brake disks than sintered pads
- Can be used to replace organic or sintered
- Sold in pairs
Note: Image is for reference only. Actual pad will vary depending on your bike's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style EBC FA85V Semi-Sintered Front Brake Pads [Blemished - Very Good]||RevZilla Item #1297194||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- Voyager XII ZG1200 1986-2003
- Vulcan 700 VN700 1985
- Vulcan 750 VN750 1986-2006
- Vulcan 800 VN800 1995-2005
- Vulcan 88 SE VN1500 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990
- Vulcan 88 VN1500 1987-1995
- ZL1000 Eliminator 1987
- ZL600 Eliminator 1986, 1987
- ZL900A Eliminator 1985, 1986
- ZN1100B LTD 1984, 1985
- ZN700A LTD 1984, 1985