EBC FA294HH Double-H Sintered Front Brake Pads [Previously Installed]
Looking for a different bike? Change bike selection
Item Condition: This item has been previously installed. Signs of installation may be present including opened packaging and minor scratches. The item may be missing tags, manuals or installation instructions, however it is fully functional. Pads have only been installed and not ran with.
EBC FA294HH Double-H Sintered Front Brake Pads
The vast majority of motorcycles come from the factory with Sintered Brake Pads. Sintered pads are almost entirely metallic and are fused using heat and pressure, resulting in a resilient and porous material that delivers consistent performance across the pad’s usable temperature range and in all weather conditions.
EBC’s sintered pads deliver a much stronger initial bite than organic pads due to their high coefficient of friction and will last much longer thanks to their almost entirely metal construction. Unlike many sintered pads, Double-Hs do not contain any iron powder, eliminating the chance of a pad welding itself to the disc under corrosion.
Sintered pads provide consistent braking regardless of temperature, making them a great choice for any type of bike or riding style.
- Sintered copper alloy construction
- Perfect braking in all weather conditions, hot or cold
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- Excellent longevity, strong initial bite and consistent stopping power
- Ultra high friction HH compound reacts well to heat cycling
- Includes pads for one rotor
- Made in the USA
Note: Image is for reference only. Actual pad will vary depending on your bike's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style EBC FA294HH Double-H Sintered Front Brake Pads [Previously Installed]||RevZilla Item #1819756||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- K1200LT 2001-2009
- K1200R 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- K1300R 2009-2015
- R1100S ABS 2001-2006
- R1150GS 2002, 2003
- R1150GS Adventure 2002, 2003
- R1150R 2001-2006
- R1150R Roadster 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- R1150RS 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- R1200CL 2002, 2003, 2004
- R1200C Montauk 2004, 2005
- R1200R 2006-2012
- R850R 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006