EBC FA229HH Double-H Sintered Front Brake Pads [Open Box]
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
EBC FA229HH Double-H Sintered Front Brake Pads
The vast majority of motorcycles come from the factory with Sintered Brake Pads. Sintered pads are almost entirely metallic and are fused using heat and pressure, resulting in a resilient and porous material that delivers consistent performance across the pad’s usable temperature range and in all weather conditions.
EBC’s sintered pads deliver a much stronger initial bite than organic pads due to their high coefficient of friction and will last much longer thanks to their almost entirely metal construction. Unlike many sintered pads, Double-Hs do not contain any iron powder, eliminating the chance of a pad welding itself to the disc under corrosion.
Sintered pads provide consistent braking regardless of temperature, making them a great choice for any type of bike or riding style.
- Sintered copper alloy construction
- Perfect braking in all weather conditions, hot or cold
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- Excellent longevity, strong initial bite and consistent stopping power
- Ultra high friction HH compound reacts well to heat cycling
- Includes pads for one rotor
- Made in the USA
Note: Image is for reference only. Actual pad will vary depending on your bike's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style EBC FA229HH Double-H Sintered Front Brake Pads [Open Box]||RevZilla Item #1676915||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500 1996-2004
- Vulcan 1500 Drifter VN1500 1999-2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800 1996-2005
- Vulcan 800 Drifter VN800 2000-2006
- Vulcan 900 Classic LT VN900 2006-2015
- Vulcan 900 Classic VN900 2006-2015
- Vulcan 900 Custom VN900 2007-2015