Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Dynojet Power Vision For Harley CANbus 2011-2018
Dynojet Power Vision PV-2 For Harley CAN Bus Models
Dynojet's Power Vision is the most powerful device for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the market today. It is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. It is specifically designed for power users and can easily tune any fuel injected Harley-Davidson motorcycle with the Delphi ECM. The Power Vision Product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, built in Auto Tune Basic Mode, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC based tuning application).
Since a computer is NOT required for use with the Power Vision, all commands can be easily entered using the responsive, color touch screen device. Simply select the tune, follow the on-screen prompts to download the tune, and if you’d like, edit your tune without ever touching a computer! That’s right, you can flash and make changes to your tune without ever getting off your bike.
Power Vision downloads and stores the stock calibration, and lets you select up to 6 different tunes that are stored on the device, and can be flashed to your bike. The types of tunes include:
- Dynojet Preconfigured Tunes - Tunes for YOUR bike pre-loaded on the device... ready to go, right out of the box! Power Vision identifies your bike’s information and automatically sorts hundreds of applicable dyno proven tunes for you to choose from
- Custom Tunes – loaded by a custom tuning shop, or received via email and loaded on the device
- Copy of Original or Copy of Current - a version of the original calibration that was saved when the Power Vision was first married to the ECM, or a version of the current calibration that is currently saved in the ECM
Power Vision also provides insightful, valuable information on how your bike is running
- Displays all CAN H-D vehicle data as well as wide band air/fuel ratio and various channels (such as MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune Basic is built into the Power Vision so you can modify your tune as you ride without using a computer
- AutoTune Pro is available by adding the Dynojet Auto Tune Kit For Power Vision (sold separately)
- Check and clear diagnostic codes
- Reset adaptive fuel trims and idle offset (with bike running)
Note: This item can not be returned once the package has been opened. Manufacturing defects must be handled through Dynojet direct.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #960737||MFR. Product #PV-2B/PV2B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #897953||MFR. Product #PV-2/PV2||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2012-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012, 2013, 2014
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2017
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Breakout 114 FXBRS 2018
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013, 2014
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2011
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2011-2017
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy 114 FLFBS 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2011-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2011-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2011-2017
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Softail Pro Street Breakout CVO/SE FXSE 2016
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2011, 2012
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Street 500 XG500 2015, 2016, 2017
- Street 750 XG750 2015, 2016, 2017
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2004-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2011
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2004-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2004-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2004-2011
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2002-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2003-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006-2008
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2002-2009
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2002-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2004-2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 2002-2013
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2010
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2010
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2001-2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE2 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2001-2010
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2001-2010
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2001-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2001-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007-2010
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2010
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2001-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2001-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2007-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2007-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2007-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2007-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2007-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2007-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Street Rod VRSCR 2006-2007
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2013
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
- V-Rod CVO/SE VRSCSE 2005
- V-Rod CVO/SE VRSCSE2 2006
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2017
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I had my bike programmed in 10mins out of the box. No wires to run, etc. I'm kind of over installing power commanders after using this! I hope they expand to other bikes. Just make sure you update it and download the correct maps before install. DynoJet has TONS of videos online to show you how to use all the features. For the price though, they should have included a handlebar mount.
Use of the autotune feature refined it even more. Bike has responded with more torque and horsepower. It also runs smoother and cooler because it is not running the factory lean tune. The videos on the Dynojet web site are super as was their customer support when I called about a special tune. Love the fact that I can tune my bike with out expensive dyno runs.
over 2 years ago
Installation is as easy as plugging it into the bikes diagnostic can connector and following the intuitive on screen display to flash the new tune and you are done. The Power Vision software for your computer is also nicely done and allows you to visually see several tune aspects such as the AFR and VE tables in tabular and graphical format.
After upgrading the same bike with a SE Stage I Air Cleaner and a tune that was similar to my setup I now have a very noticeable bump in performance. I have not tried the Auto Tune feature yet but I'm sure that I will be equally satisfied!
I highly recommend this product for it's ease of use and features. It's kind of pricey but I own it and don't have to pay a shop to tune my bike.
The Tuner installed within minutes and everything was straight forward, now I can notice a huge difference with throttle response and the power in my bike.
The auto tune is a great feature to dial in you riding habits and get the most power from your setup, would defiantly recommend this product.
When you spend BIG bucks on almost anything these days the chances are pretty good that there's disappointment right around the corner...BUT NOT with this Dynojet PV!!! It's an EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!! Everyone out there who owns a Harley should have one of these on their bike...even if you're running stock!!!!
I removed the fuel tank and ran the cable thru the wiring harness and installed it on the handlebars...it's extremely simple to flash tunes to your ECM and like I said before, the gauge package is a great thing to have....
RevZilla had the pipes and the PV to me in two days here in Florida...Awesome company, awesome product!!!
I found the device to be ridiculously simple to install and use. I didn't find a standard tune on the Dynojet site to fit my specs because I ride an international specced Harley, but the folks at Dynojet emailed me the appropriate base tune within 24 hours.
All in all, I'm thrilled with this purchase.
I think this tuner won't work on my 2012 fat boy lo, that year HD switched from Adelphi to Bosh. Am I right or...? Any idea?
I used my PV after putting on a Arlen Ness Big Sucker kit. I loaded in the appropriate matching tune then rode it to see the difference. I then did a couple of auto tunes on it and was pleased with the result.
Then 2 weeks later I added a Vance and Hines Power Duel header and Monster Round slip-ons. I then reattached my PV, downloaded the appropriate tune from my PV unit and rode it. I then did two auto tune runs and again was pleased with the end results. Doing the auto tunes refine the base tune to your riding style. When you go out on a auto tune run make sure you ride for at least 20 minutes through different terrains.The beauty of the PV unit is that you can keep changing your tune to match the changes you make on your bike with out having to go to the expensive dyno machine. Each time you make a change you can reattach your PV unit and re-tune it so it will run its best with the new changes.
Hope this helps.
Orginally I mounted the device using a GPS mount I got for $8 or so bucks on Amazon. NOw when I decide to use it I put it in a pouch that has a magnet and sticks to the tank. Just makes it so I don't have to have the GPS connector on my bike when Im not using the device.
I use this device on my 2013 Harley Softail Slim (FLS)
Hope this helps.......Henry