Dynojet PV3 Yamaha XSR 700
A Dynojet PV3 enables fuel tuning straight from your bike's diagnostic connector. You don't need to tear down your bike to access throttle body connections or tap into switched lines, or deal with sending off your ECU. The PV3 simply plugs in allowing you to view system metrics and flash your ECU with a better tune to match your modifications.
Dynojet offers a database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of intake and exhaust modifications. The PV3 also includes C3 Tuning Power Core software (Windows PC based tuning and data logging application) for those looking to further customize their tunes.
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limits raised
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all conditions
- High contrast display, viewable in direct sunlight
- C3 Tuning: Adjust all defined tables with live cell tracing, advanced table operations (Horizontal/Vertical/Bilinear Interpolate). Full support for Undo and Redo of all table operations for faster tuning and less time wasted backing up maps.
- Cell Trace Replay: Clicking on any point in a log file moves the cell trace cursor exactly where it was during the run. Quickly make adjustments without searching for the right axis values.
- Map Compare: Build tunes faster by leveraging previous work. Map Compare is a fully-featured comparison tool that shows the differences between separate tunes or individual tables within the same map (front cylinder vs rear cylinder tables, for example).
- Table Math Scripting: Tune faster and smarter than ever before with repeatable, fully customizable tuning scripts. Tune directly from data logs and make rapid full-table adjustments and never worry about cell-by-cell adjustment ever again. Use pre-built Dynojet scripts, or build your own for full control."
- Table Digital Read Out: Don't waste another minute guessing values between cells! Hovering the mouse cursor calculates the exact value at that location in the table. No need to view channels outside C3, the Cell Tracer is calculated as well.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dynojet Power Vision 3 Yamaha XSR700 2018-2019||RevZilla Item #1651852||MFR. Product #PV3-22-05||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
- CB500F 2014-2018
- CB500X 2014-2018
- CB650R 2019-2020
- CB650R ABS 2019-2020
- CB650R ABS 2021
- CBR500R 2014-2018
- CBR650R 2019-2020
- CBR650R ABS 2019-2020
- CBR650R ABS 2021
- CRF110F 2019-2022
- CRF125F 2019-2022
- CRF125F (Big Wheel) 2019-2022
- CRF250L 2018-2019
- CRF250L ABS 2019
- CRF250L Rally 2018-2019
- CRF250L Rally ABS 2019
- CRF300L 2021
- CRF300L ABS 2021
- CRF300L Rally 2021
- CRF300L Rally ABS 2021
- Grom MSX125 2014-2019
- Grom MSX125 2022
- Grom MSX125 ABS 2019
- Grom MSX125 ABS 2022
- Monkey 2019
- Monkey ABS 2019