Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dynojet Power Commander V EX Kawasaki Ninja 650 / Versys 650 / ER-6n
The Dynojet Power Commander V EX is approved for street use by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). It includes the best features of the standard Power Commander V but limits adjustability to higher RPMs and throttle positions to hit emission targets. It otherwise has all of the features of the standard Power Commander V.
The Dynojet Power Commander V is a vital first step into the world of motorcycle fuel tuning. The ability to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map is vital if you have added a high-flow air filter, aftermarket exhaust system or smog block-off plates. All of these modifications will, in some way, alter the air/fuel ratio in your engine. The Dynojet PCV, with its microprocessors and PCV Software, allows you to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map up to +250%/-100% to ensure an optimal setting. Dynojet offers a large database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts.
If an available map does not suit your specific needs, a custom map can be built from the ground up with the aid of a Dyno. Furthermore, a fuel map can be customized on a per gear, per RPM and per throttle position basis. Both street and track riders will benefit from from the PCV. For example, a daily commuter may find it beneficial to have a low end torque map while the club racer would benefit from a smooth and peak power map.
The Dynojet Power Commander is the most well known fuel controller on the market, thanks for its capabilities and versatility. Take a look around the paddock at a track day, club racing event or AMA event, you will see the Power Commander V dominating the field.
- Compatible with PCV Secondary Fuel Module, PCV Ignition Module and PCV Quick Shifter Expansion Module
- Allows up to 24 separate fuel tables for 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission
- Fuel maps can be setup for optimal MPG or power
- Flip between 2 different maps on-the-fly with the PCV Map Switch (sold separately)
- 10 customizable throttle position columns
- OEM style connectors
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Reduce running temperature with additional fuel
- Made in the USA
Dynojet C3 Mobile App allows you to communicate and adjust your installed Power Commander V
- Available for free on Google Play
- Enable REV X-tend
- Configure quick shifter options
- Calibrate throttle position
- Requires Micro USB cable and USB to Micro USB adapter (sold separately)
Note: Dyno Power Commander V software is only compatible with a Windows PC.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dynojet Power Commander V EX Kawasaki Ninja 650 / Versys / ER6n||RevZilla Item #1085976||MFR. Product #17-042EX||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- ER-6n 2012, 2013, 2014
- Ninja 650 2012, 2013, 2014
- Ninja 650 ABS 2013, 2014
- Versys 650 2012, 2013, 2014
- CBR1000RR 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR 2012-2015
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2012-2015
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2012-2015
- CBR600RR 2009-2015
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2015
- Concours 14 ABS ZG1400 2008-2014
- Concours 14 ZG1400 2008-2013
- Ninja 1000 2010-2013
- Ninja 1000 ABS 2010-2013
- Ninja 650R 2009-2011
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-14R 2012-2015
- Ninja ZX-6R 2007-2008
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2015
- Z1000 2010-2013
- Z1000SX 2010-2013
- C109R Boulevard 2008-2009
- C90 Boulevard 2005-2009
- GSX1300BK B-King 2008-2012
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2015
- GSX-R600 2006-2015
- GSX-R750 2006-2015
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2015
- M109R Boulevard 2006-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.