Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$126.90 - $158.61
$183.95 - $229.95
Save $57.05 (31%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Dunlop Trailmax TR91 Front Tires
The dual-purpose, high-performance, adventure-touring Trailmax TR91 is for riders who like to push the limits of discovery beyond the typical boundaries of the open road.
- 80% on-road, 20% offroad
- Dual purpose/high performance adventure touring tire
- Silica-fortified tread compound for enhanced traction and grip in wet and dry weather also helps reduce rolling resistance
- V-shaped pattern with crossing grooves pulls water quickly and effectively away from the tread contact patch to help keep more rubber on the road in wet weather as well as enhance off-road traction
- Enhanced abrasion resistance yields higher mileage during highway usage, while the new tread-block design provides enhanced wear resistance in off-road conditions
- Dunlop’s Jointless Band (JLB) rear-tire construction utilizes a continuously wound belt that enables smooth performance at highway speeds, a more consistent contact patch and enhanced shock absorption
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 100/90-19||RevZilla Item #764784||MFR. Product #333025/3330-25||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 110/80R19||RevZilla Item #764785||MFR. Product #333012/3330-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 90/90-21||RevZilla Item #764786||MFR. Product #333021/3330-21||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
4 / 5
5 / 5
So far, so good
I really like the feel of these grippy tires. I haven't had them on long and so could not speak to their tread life. Nor have I ridden in the rain, yet.
July 6, 2015
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
2013 Triumph Tiger 800