Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dunlop MX52 Tires
The Dunlop MX52 medium-hard terrain tires were developed and perfected in the world's most competitive Motocross environment.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface
- Staggered Distribution of Center Blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions
- Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Unique Tread Block Distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 60/100-10 33J||RevZilla Item #949946||MFR. Product #52MX17/45105717||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 60/100-12 36J||RevZilla Item #949947||MFR. Product #52MX18/45105714||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 60/100-14 30M||RevZilla Item #949948||MFR. Product #52MX15/45105339||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 70/100-17 40M||RevZilla Item #949949||MFR. Product #52MX11/45105462||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 70/100-19 42M||RevZilla Item #949950||MFR. Product #52MX13/45105219||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 80/100-21 51M||RevZilla Item #949951||MFR. Product #52MX26/45105014||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 90/90-21 54M||RevZilla Item #949952||MFR. Product #52MX21/45105442||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 70/100-10 41J||RevZilla Item #949953||MFR. Product #52MX19/45105912||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 80/100-12 41M||RevZilla Item #949954||MFR. Product #52MX16/45105907||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 90/100-14 49M||RevZilla Item #949955||MFR. Product #52MX12/45105762||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 90/100-16 52M||RevZilla Item #949956||MFR. Product #52MX14/45105674||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 100/90-19 57M||RevZilla Item #949957||MFR. Product #52MX07/45105301||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 110/90-19 62M||RevZilla Item #949958||MFR. Product #52MX08/45105317||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 120/80-19 63M||RevZilla Item #949959||MFR. Product #52MX04/45105264||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 110/100-18 64M||RevZilla Item #1202692||MFR. Product #52MX28/45222726||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
On performance, tires hook up great in hard packed, and do pretty well in the moderate, but not great. They seem to be slightly more towards the hard packed/rock side.