Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dunlop MX3S Tires
Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX teams and descended directly from the 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tires, the Dunlop MX3S previously named the MX-32 are an excellent choice for soft to medium-terrain.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface
- Multiple Block Distribution: By varying the pitches and angles of the tire blocks, fewer blocks are needed in the center area, and this enhances contact feel
- Elimination of Tie-bar Design: Because the MX3S is intended for use in soft-to-intermediate terrain, the tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks
- This enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions
- Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX3S have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks
- This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip
- Knob Placement: Improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 60/100-10 33J||RevZilla Item #949960||MFR. Product #323S66/45079752||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 60/100-12 36J||RevZilla Item #949961||MFR. Product #323S67/45079802||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Front / 60/100-14 30M||RevZilla Item #949962||MFR. Product #323S64/45079742||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 70/100-17 40M||RevZilla Item #949963||MFR. Product #323S60/45079777||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Front / 70/100-19 42M||RevZilla Item #949964||MFR. Product #323S62/45079048||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 80/100-21 51M||RevZilla Item #949965||MFR. Product #323S55/45079466||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 70/100-10 41J||RevZilla Item #949966||MFR. Product #323S68/45079067||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 80/100-12 41M||RevZilla Item #949967||MFR. Product #323S65/45079494||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 90/100-14 49M||RevZilla Item #949968||MFR. Product #323S61/45079035||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 90/100-16 52M||RevZilla Item #949969||MFR. Product #323S63/45079283||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 100/90-19 57M||RevZilla Item #949970||MFR. Product #323S06/45079941||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 110/90-19 62M||RevZilla Item #949971||MFR. Product #323S05/45079709||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 120/80-19 63M||RevZilla Item #949972||MFR. Product #323S57/45079417||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 3 years ago
Good luck, if you have questions on how to mount a dirt bike tire there are plenty of videos on YouTube the explain the process.