Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
DrySpec D68 Modular Drybag System
The DrySpec D68 includes one D20 saddlebag set and one D28 dry bag to create 68 liters of 100% waterproof storage.
The D68 is ideally suited for riders on smaller enduro bikes who need big storage capacity but don’t what to be weighed down with bulky sideracks. Just make sure to keep the bags off your exhaust!
- Includes a complete D20 saddlebag set and one D28 dry bag
- Modular packing also mates with D38 dry bag (sold separately)
- Universal slip-lock mounting straps included
- Universal quick release mounting straps included
- Mounts with or without toprack
- Daisy chain mounting strip
- Retro reflective logo
- Strap keepers to secure excess webbing
- 68 Liter total capacity
- 100% waterproof radio frequency welded seams
- 22” L x 21” W x 12” H
- 22oz vinyl and coated Cordura
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #962874||MFR. Product #DSL.D68.10000.B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Grey||RevZilla Item #962873||MFR. Product #DSL.D68.10000.G||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Orange||RevZilla Item #962875||MFR. Product #DSL.D68.10000.O||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Super easy to mount. The Versys doesn't make anything easy but Dryspec did a really good job. I've got some Rok straps to supplement the supplied mounting straps but that's just personal preference.
The bags look pretty small when they are off the bike, but I got all that I needed for a 3 day weekend into them with ease.
I absolutely love these bags, they look great on the bike & I would definitely recommend them.
I bough these from the UK & Revzilla have been awesome with shipping, really reasonable postage costs - I'll ceratinly buy from them again - it's just a shame that the excise man wanted his cut on the way into the UK!
Great for places where dry is paramount
Since the bags are new (250 miles) I cannot speak to durability yet. I can say that the vinyl is thick and seams are limited. Buckles are heavy duty and dual lock.
over 3 years ago