Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dowco Iron Rider Rumble Tail Bag
This tricked out bag can be mounted directly on the rear fender, rear seat or luggage rack. It is two bags in one- a large base bag, with an optional small bag for added storage or use as a solo bag.
- Ready to take on the elements with a water resistant zipper throughout
- 1680D polyester construction
- Molle webbing for modular pouch attachment
- Black reflective piping for added nighttime visibility and safety
- Four 1” quick-release buckles for mounting
- Two large external pockets with elastic straps for storing tools
- 5” bottom, drop down expansion both sides
- No conversion straps required to mount additional bags on top
- Abrasion resistant non-slip material on bottom of bag
- Includes rain covers for each bag
- 38 liter anchor bag capacity
- 7 liter optional top roll bag capacity, 12L expanded
- Anchor bag: 15” x 6” x 26”
- Optional top roll bag: 15” x 3” x 10” expands to: 15” x 5” x 10”
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1038329||MFR. Product #04890/4890||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The bag arrived at my door 48 hours later and I installed it in about 5 mins. The bag sits on top of the passenger pillion of my saddle and spreads out over top the saddle bags. I packed it up and took it for a test ride.
On the road I got a ton up and the bag was rock solid, no shifting, no need to readjust and best of all no noise or flapping.
There are plenty of pocket to stash the things you will need with you away from home. There are also attachment points all over the bag for me to hook up a cargo net which allows me to secure my sleeping bag and bungees.
It comes with two rain covers for the main bag and the top bag so inclement weather also is covered.
Eventually I will spend the cash for the hard packs but for now this bag at $152 gets the same job done for over a $1000 less.
I will update this review after the trip to give you more thoughts on the bags performance.
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
I really was not sure about getting a bag, and thought that I could keep getting by with just a backpack. I had considered the smaller Frenzy bag, but thought that if I need the space I have it, and if not, the top bag will be fine on its own. I am really happy that I bought this bag, and honestly just wish I had bought it sooner.
1 year ago
2 months ago