Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
$301.95 - $341.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Danny Gray MinimalIST Solo Seat For Harley Sportster
Danny Gray has taken their seats to a new level of comfort and function with the addition of their Independent Suspension Technology known as "IST." This feature helps eliminate the compression and shock found with traditional seat pans and is seamlessly incorporated into these saddles. This saddle is the perfect complement for longer, more comfortable rides.
- Styled narrow and sleek with minimal back support
- Designed with IST seating technology to reduce vibration, compression, and shock
- Available in soft, top-grain leather with vinyl side panels or durable, textured vinyl
- Dimensions: 19.5" L, 12" W, 4.5" H
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Vinyl||RevZilla Item #1004462||MFR. Product #FA-DGE-0249||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Leather||RevZilla Item #1004463||MFR. Product #FA-DGE-0254||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
This item is also available for 33 different models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2010-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006-2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 1 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
4 / 5
Needed something to replace the stock seat on 2013 Sportster 72. It was between this and Le Pera Bare Bone seat. Chose this because it looked more comfortable and had more support. Install was a breeze (had to move the hardware to the middle). The seat does look little too big with the peanut tank and doesn't seem very streamlined. But it is night and day between the stock and this seat. Recommended as long as you can live with the look.
October 31, 2015
2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
Will this fit a 2015 Sportster Forty-Eight with the 2.1 gallon tank? And does it have any built in protection for the paint?
BEST ANSWER: Not sure about 2015 48 but it does fit my 2013 72 with peanut tank. Just need to move the hardware backwards a little..
owners of this saddle recommend vinyl or leather ?