Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$271.08 - $290.52
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Danmoto Highwayman 2-Into-1 Exhaust For Harley Dyna
The Danmoto Highwayman Full System Exhaust is designed to give your bike a big performance gain at an affordable price. The system is derived from drag bike applications with a short, aggressive look and built with performance in mind. They feature stepped headers, a full merge collector with spring held headers and a megaphone muffler. The sound is a very low, deep rumble due to the large baffle in the muffler. If you want it really loud, you can remove the baffle with 2 screws and turn the exhaust into a completely open system. The whole system is made of grade 304 stainless steel, including the internals of the muffler, as well as the mounting hardware, with a billet aluminum end cap. The lack of surface coating on the brushed stainless is also sure to give you that custom "works" look.
- Constructed of grade 304 stainless steel
- Billet aluminum contrast cut end cap
- 18mm O2 sensor ports
- Extremely lightweight system
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black||RevZilla Item #1284249||MFR. Product #HM-00012||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Brushed Stainless||RevZilla Item #1284248||MFR. Product #HM-00011||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2011
This item is also available for 99 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1999-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2012-2016
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2014-2016
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2016
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1999-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2016
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1995-2008
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2010-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1995-2008
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1995-2008
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2011
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2012-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2007-2008
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2008
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1995-2008
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2010-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2008
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2010-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1995-2008
- Road King FLHR/I 2009
- Road King FLHR/I 2010-2016
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011
- Softail Blackline FXS 2012-2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2011
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2012-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2011
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2012-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2012-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2011
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2012-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2011
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2012
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2008
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2010-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Rod VRSCR 2007
- Super Glide FXR 1987-1994
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1995
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
10 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 6 Answers
Browse 11 questions Browse 11 questions and 6 answers
Do you have a sound comparison including this muffler?
i am thinking about installing the danmoto hiwayman 2 into 1 on my 2009 super glide. what would you recommend using for mapping the fuel. i like the reviews for the pc5. what do you think is best?
BEST ANSWER: I ordered the power vision tuner and it is best of the best you can adjust everything from fuel and timing and there is also some present tunes witch has a 2 into 1 exhaust that works great. Then do a couple autotune runs and your good to go