Save $103.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Dainese X-Tourer D-Dry Women's Jacket
The Dainese X-Tourer D-Dry Women's Jacket uses mesh chest panels, a removable D-Dry waterproof liner and removable thermal destination liner to create a versatile jacket that can be configured for use nearly any time of the year. CE rated elbow and shoulder armor come standard from the factory with pocket for optional back protector (sold separately).
Cordura fabric makes up most of the shell with strategically placed D-Stone fabric at the elbows a shoulders to help with regular wear and tear as well as increasing abrasion resistance.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for optional G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Cordura fabric
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- 2 inlet vent panels on chest
- 2 inlet zippered vents on sleeves
- Removable 130g thermal jacket can be used separately
- Removable D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Ventilation panel on back
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Collar hook
- Neck strap adjustment
- Wrist strap adjustments
- Waist adjustment
- Sleeve adjustment
- 2-in-1 removable inner thermal jacket
- 2 inner pockets
- 2 outer pockets
- 1 inner waterproof pocket
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- Rubberized buttons
- Front Idraflap fastener
- Reflective inserts
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 44 / Light Grey/Black/Tour Red||RevZilla Item #1307072||MFR. Product #265460902A44||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Dainese Women's Jacket Sizing
|Alpha Sizing||USA Sizing||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
|38||2XS||0||72 - 76||76 - 80||51 - 52||157 - 160|
|40||XS||2||76 - 80||80 - 84||52 - 54||160 - 163|
|42||SM||4||80 - 84||84 - 88||54 - 55||163 - 166|
|44||MD||6||84 - 88||88 - 92||55 - 57||166 - 169|
|46||MD||8||88 - 92||92 - 96||57 - 58||169 - 172|
|48||LG||10||92 - 96||96 - 100||58 - 59||172 - 175|
|50||XL||12||96 - 100||100 - 104||59 - 60||175 - 177|
|52||XL||14||100 - 104||104 - 108||60 - 61||177 - 178|
|54||2XL||16||104 - 108||108 - 112||60 - 61||178 - 179|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers