Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Women's Racing Leather Suit
The Dainese Women's Racing Leather Suit is an ideal suit for those looking to make their first investment into track day equipment, or for the seasoned rider just looking for a great suit without having to take out a second mortgage to afford it. Constructed of race grade Tutu Cowhide leather and Dainese's S1 stretch fabric as well as laden with CE rated composite and Pro Shape protectors, the Racing offers many of the same great features found on their more expensive suits. Dainese has added strategically placed elasticated inserts to decrease break-in time and provide a much more natural feel when on the bike. The Racing may not be the most expensive suit on the market, but it offers a metric ton of bang-for-the-buck.
Note: We have found this race suit to run 1 size small. Please choose 1 size larger than size chart recommends.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Pro Shape soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- Suit certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Tutu Cowhide leather
- S1 fabric
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Collar with elasticated insert
- NanoFeel liner
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Replaceable knee sliders
- Denoted as Dainese * T. Racing P. in Dainese catalog
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 38 / Black/Anthracite/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #964164||MFR. Product #2513423S14||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 40 / Black/Anthracite/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #964165||MFR. Product #2513423S14||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The quality of construction, leather, and protection is very high. I am 5'7" 140 lbs and purchased a size 48. It fits well and all of the protection is in the right place. The suit fits comfortably in riding position.
Its nice to have an extra hand help you put the suit on. Sometimes when I put the suit on, the left shoulder pad rolls over and needs to be readjusted.
1 year ago