Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Women's Nikita Leather Jacket
Refined, sleek and definitely dressed to kill, the Dainese Nikita Leather Jacket is for the two wheeled femme fatale. The supple cowhide leather chassis is cut to compliment the female form, while elasticated inserts and strategic adjustments allow the Nikita to always fit perfectly. The 3D bubble mesh lining and ventilation on the sleeves keeps air moving, providing a microclimate inside the jacket that is ideal for 3 season riding. Composite protectors provide pro-level protection that can't be beat and a pocket for a Dainese G1 back protector gives you track level safety in a stylish package that looks as good of your steed as it does on.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1/97 Standard
- 3D bubble liners with air chambers
- Elastic inserts
- Waist adjustment
- Jacket-trouser fastening systems
- Sanitized Liner
- Air vents on sleeves
- G1 Back protector pocket (No shield air)
- Reflecting inserts
- Internal Pocket
- 3 Outer Pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 40 / Matte Black/Matte Black||RevZilla Item #781349||MFR. Product #2533629-405-40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 42 / Matte Black/Matte Black||RevZilla Item #781350||MFR. Product #2533629-405-42||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 44 / Matte Black/Matte Black||RevZilla Item #783163||MFR. Product #2533629-405-44||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 46 / Matte Black/Matte Black||RevZilla Item #783164||MFR. Product #2533629-405-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 48 / Matte Black/Matte Black||RevZilla Item #783165||MFR. Product #2533629-405-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 50 / Matte Black/Matte Black||RevZilla Item #783166||MFR. Product #2533629-405-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 52 / Matte Black/Matte Black||RevZilla Item #783167||MFR. Product #2533629-405-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- Jacket is far more comfortable, and less restrictive, than it looks. Moves really well on the bike.
- Zipper vents on upper sleeves work really well (air even goes to the pits!) and easy to open/close with gloves on.
- I like the bubble liner a lot. I get cold all the time and swear that this helps to shield me from cold penetrating the jacket (cold meaning 60 degrees).. I’ve not worn this in really hot weather (so far only low 60’s to 70’s) yet
- It’s snug and sexy.
Me being persnickety:
- The front zip seems a bit thin and I wish they would have used a metal zipper. Can be changed out.
- Collar snap is hard to close
Conclusion: LOVE this jacket! I am taking this out more than my other jackets when the weather cooperates.