Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $169.99 (25%)
Shipping & Returns
Dainese Women's 36060 Keira Leather Jacket
A classic cafe look for the classy woman motorcyclist. The beautiful and supple waxed aniline dyed cowhide has a heritage look and feel while offering superb protection. Stealthily hidden air vents and extremely low-profile Pro-Shape armor gives the Dainese Keira Leather Jacket modern features without compromising the retro vibes.
- 100% waxed, perforated cowhide is pure aniline dyed
- 0.7 mm leather construction
- Two hidden air vents with perforated leather on the front & 2 air vents on the back
- Removable pro-shape soft protectors certified to standard en 1621.1 on shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for pro-armor protectors certified to standard en 1621.1 on shoulders and elbows
- Jacket-to-pants hidden loop
- 100% cotton heritage liner
- Pocket for back protector G1 and G2 (protector sold separately)
- Reflective inserts on perforated leather
- Inner pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 40||RevZilla Item #1054896||MFR. Product #253374600540||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
I'm 6'tall slim build, long arms, does this jacket have lengthy sleeves?
Hi just wondering if the patch on the front is as pictured here or is it stamped in the leather like on your video review?
BEST ANSWER: I just bought the tan, it is stamped. Subtle, but would have been way cool to have it as pictured. Mine arrived two days ago, absolutely beautiful, well made, nice features, soft, smells fantastic. I was worried about sizing, contacted Revzilla, they were spot on with sizing for me. I wear a 42 in Alpinestars, they recommended a 40 for me, and it could not be more perfect. I am not even sure I want to wear it on the bike, don't want it bug sprayed, it is that beautiful! I may pony up and order the dark brown, it is that excellent!