Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Avro D1 Women's Jacket
Item: P302424 SKU:
Save $194.98 30%
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Dainese Women's Avro D1 Jacket
The Dainese Avro D1 Jacket hails from a strong lineage of moto perfection. This top of the food chain street riding jacket is constructed with race grade leather, composite protectors and ergonomics designed for low and fast riding. If your a high-speed commuter, canyon carver or weekend track day warrior, the Avro D1 Jacket gives you pro-level protection, comfort and stunning style.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard on the elbows
- Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on shoulders
- Shoulder with aluminum insert
- Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Hip adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Removable thermal liner
- Nanofeel liner with Silver ion treatment
- Air vents on the sides
- 2 pockets in front
- 1 pocket in thermal liner
- 1 inner pocket
- Pocket for G1 back protector
- Reflective inserts
- Soft inserts
- Denoted in the Dainese catalog as G. Avro D1 Pelle Lady
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black/Anthracite / 40||RevZilla Item #1033603||MFR. Product #253372568540||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black/Anthracite / 48||RevZilla Item #1033607||MFR. Product #253372568548||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 40 / Black/White/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1033589||MFR. Product #2533725T7640||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 42 / Black/White/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1033590||MFR. Product #2533725T7642||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 3 answers
Why did you choose this?
Two questions: are the large elastic shoulder blade areas leather? Also are the shoulder pads removable (proshape part)?
how tight should this jacket fit and will it stretch?
BEST ANSWER: I bought a 44, I'm around 5'9" 140. To me, the jacket isn't tight; a fitted sweatshirt fits fine under it even with the liner in. Without the liner the jacket feels a little loose. I don't FEEL like it has stretched at all. It's a bit shorter than I'd like, but I also have a longer torso than most my height. I also have the Racing D1 jacket and to me that fits better, a little more flattering, the cuff is smaller than the Avro and it's longer.