Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Street Rider Perforated Jacket
The Dainese Street Rider Leather Jacket is a perfect combination of vintage and modern styling. The beautiful monotone black or brown brushed leather harkens back to the days of cafe racing and two dollar bills while the CE rated armor, muted aluminum shoulder sliders and aggressive cut bring its vintage style into the 21st century. The Street Rider bridges the gap between those riding vintage or modern-retro bikes and their faster brethren in the sport bike world, making it as at home on an R75/5 as it would be on an S1000RR.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Pro Shape soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on the shoulders
- Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Perforated cowhide leather
- Aluminum inserts on the shoulders
- Microelastic inserts
- Elasticated waist adjustment
- Collar adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- TF liner
- 3D Bubble lining on the back
- Soft inserts
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Pocket for Double Chest protector
- 2 internal pockets
- 2 outer pockets
- Denoted as Dainese G. Street Rider Pelle Estivo in Dainese catalog
Note: Non-perforated version shown in product images.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 58||RevZilla Item #963476||MFR. Product #1533707001||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 52||RevZilla Item #963482||MFR. Product #1533707005||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 58||RevZilla Item #963485||MFR. Product #1533707005||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The major drawbacks for this jacket, aside from any aesthetic opinions of my own, are that the waist adjustments are not elastic on the perforated version, and the snaps are not robust enough to hold the jacket firmly constrained against one's midsection. Some minor disadvantages are that the two internal pockets should only be used with the chest protectors, and that the arm perforations do not seem to be as good as other jackets on the market. The leather baffle along the wrists are not perforated, so little airflow can be gained by not fully zipping the wrist sections.
All in all, I think it's a great jacket. There is definitely a premium being paid for style with this jacket, as similar protection and features have been offered by Dainese for a good deal less. If you don't mind looking like a Dainese billboard every time you gear up and want to save a bit of cash, go for the perforated Racing D1 jacket for nearly identical functional performance with minor benefits of velcro wrist closures (which sacrifice durability for comfort) and elasticated scapula sections for marginally improved comfort which is especially important if you want a very tight fitting leather jacket.
over 2 years ago
The only thing i would have liked to see, is an included back protector, for the price i don't think it'd be asking too much of Dainese to throw one in.
Air flow: Giving it a 5 for LEATHER. It will not flow as good as a summertime mesh/textile, it has no exhaust vents on the back, but the perforation and liner do a good job at regulating the climate inside the jacket considering it is leather.
1 year ago