Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. There is some small pulls at the bottom of the jacket in the back.
Dainese D-Air Smart Jacket
Dainese developed what can be considered the life jacket of motorcycling. It's safety equipment that you hope never to use, but you should never ride without. The Dainese Smart Jacket brings Dainese's MotoGP experience to a standalone airbag vest that you can wear in a variety of situations. D-air airbag technology distilled down into a vest (sleeveless jacket) that can be folded and easily stored in a bag, top box or backpack. Wear the Smart Jacket over or under any jacket or outfit. Its sensors and activation does not rely on a specific shell to house the technology so you can wear the device with your leather street jacket or your birthday suit (not recommended). A complex algorithm recognizes when you're in danger so it can inflate the airbag post haste to protect your back, chest and vital parts; no tether to your motorcycle required.
Put on the Smart Jacket, secure its fasteners and you will be protected for 26 hours on a fully charged battery. The Dainese Smart Jacket uses seven sensors to analyze data at 1,000 times per second so the vest will be ready to deploy at a moment's notice. MotoGP airbag protection can now protect the common rider outside of the professional paddock.
- D-Air, MotoGP airbag technology
- Wearable under or over any jacket or outfit
- Seven on-board sensors
- Data is monitored 1,000 times per second
- Algorithm detects low-sides, high-sides and object/vehicle and rear-end collisions
- Collisions are detected even when stopped, e.g. rear-end collision at a stop light
- 26hr battery life
- No hard-shell parts - airbag provides protection only when needed
Chest protection meets or exceeds CE Level 2 for airbags, transmitted force is <2.5kN
- Standard armor CE level 2 transmits <9kN so the airbag disperses over 3x more energy than its rigid counterpart
Back protection meets or exceeds CE Level 1 for airbags, transmitted force is <4.5kN
- Standard armor CE level 1 transmits <18kN so the airbag disperses over 4x more energy than its rigid counterpart
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dainese Smart Jacket Black / MD [Blemished - Very Good]||RevZilla Item #10066283||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|