Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Scout EVO Gore-Tex Gloves
The Dainese Scout EVO Gore-Tex Gloves are ideal for touring in all weather conditions, even when the temperature drops drastically. The exceptional GORE-TEX® membrane along with Primaloft® cosy thermal linings make Scout Evo GORE-TEX® gloves waterproof, breathable and warm. Techno inserts on the knuckles and finger joints ensure protection as do the leather reinforced palms, the anti-take off wrist band and additional soft inserts in specific key locations. Despite the inclusion of so much protection, it in no way compromises dexterity or comfort thanks to elasticized material and pre-curved fingers.
- Techno inserts on the knuckles and the joints of the fingers
- Gloves certified to CE Category II - Pr-EN 13594/2010 Standard lev. 1
- Elasticated fabric
- Palm in goatskin, Digital Suede and Amica Suede
- Reinforced palm
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Tightening strap
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Pre-curved fingers
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Comfort Temperature
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- Thermal Primaloft® padding
- Soft inserts
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / XS||RevZilla Item #928363||MFR. Product #1815644-631-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #928365||MFR. Product #1815644-631-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / MD||RevZilla Item #928366||MFR. Product #1815644-631-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #928367||MFR. Product #1815644-631-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #928369||MFR. Product #1815644-631-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #928370||MFR. Product #1815644-631-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Grey/Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #928368||MFR. Product #1815644-R15-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS / Grey/Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #928371||MFR. Product #1815644-R15-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Grey/Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #928372||MFR. Product #1815644-R15-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Grey/Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #928373||MFR. Product #1815644-R15-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Grey/Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #928374||MFR. Product #1815644-R15-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Grey/Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #928375||MFR. Product #1815644-R15-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. The lining under the palm is thick and can be uncomfortable. I could have look passed this.
2. The big problem is that the material on the index and middle finger is not leather. It's very thin for tactile feel. It's nice, until it wears through. When putting the gloves on the thin materials rubs on the rough velcro and wears through. Both index fingers have 1 inch holes that my fingers show through. This happened after one winter of daily commuting in Portland. Further more, I contacted Dianese and they brushed me off saying that this was not typical. :(
I really wanted to love these gloves, but the holes in a waterproof glove don't work.
The layers (palm leather, insulation, shell) can slide over one another, meaning that even in a glove that fits, your hand can move around inside. I find this to be a bit distracting while riding.
The wrist cinch is badly placed for me. I can feel the little metal ring whenever i move my wrist.
The textile fabric is breathable, which is good, until the wind from outside penetrates to your fingers.
The several layers make the glove more bulky and increase had fatigue for me.
I wish they had a bit more protection.
So I'm a bit disappointed. they are definitely warmer than my other gloves, but I wish i hadn't spent $180 on them.
The main reason for buying these glove was to keep my fingers warm, and they work well. I don't get snow where I am, so I can't say how well they would work in those conditions, but for my weather conditions (Melbourne, Australia) they work well.
Thank you very much