Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $57.99 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Dainese Rainsun D-Dry Pants
Dainese has hit another home run when it comes to multi-season touring. The Dainese Rainsun D-Dry Pants give riders the flexibility to ride in varying weather conditions without having to worry about over heating, staying warm or the occasional rain shower. With a D-Dry laminated Motegi fabric outer shell, the Rainsun Pants remain breathable while keeping out all but the most torrential rain. When the weather clears you simply unzip the D-Dry panels, allowing you to quickly shed the outer layer to reveal mesh backed panels for unrivaled airflow. Whether you're headed out for a weekend of winding roads or combating a daily commute, the Rainsun Pants are prepared for rain... or sun.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Motegi fabric on outer shell
- Inner pants lined with mesh fabric
- Waist adjustment
- Height adjustable knee protectors
- Zipper at calf
- Front textile panel completely removable
- D-Dry water resistant membrane laminated to external fabric
- Reflective inserts
- 2 outer pockets
- Denoted as Dainese P. Rainsun in the Dainese catalog
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #1029286||MFR. Product #167457760648||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Red / 58||RevZilla Item #1029291||MFR. Product #167457760658||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 3 answers
Why did you choose this?
Do these pants have any hip protection/padding?
BEST ANSWER: These pants do not come with hip protection, and there are no pockets for any either. The only protection is at the knees/upper shins
Are they planning on making a "short" version? Thanks!
Daisnese rain sun pants...finally saw a pair of pants that I like but not available in size 36/32. Can you get that size?