Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Dainese D-Core Thermo Women's Shirt
Made to keep you warm through the coldest months of the year, the Dainese Women's D-Core Thermo Shirt is designed to provide unbeatable moisture control and riding comfort. The D-Core Thermo technology features 3D frame armor that retains body heat without adding weight or bulk, and extra padding in the contact areas add extra warmth and riding comfort.
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- 85% Dryarn 10% Polyamide 5% Elastane
- Environmentally-friendly fiber and 100% recyclable
- Temperature range: -20°C / 10°C
- 3D frame armor for added thermal insulation
- Dryarn fabric with high weight/length ratio
- Keeps you dry from moisture
- Active moisture management
- Seamless build for superior comfort
- Armor Pad for added comfort on contact areas
- Soft support for the chest
- Cold climate usage
- Press structure to optimize muscle compression
- Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic and anti-odor
- Differentiated armors
- Abrasion resistant, tear resistant and anti-pilling
- Made in Italy
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS-SM / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #10063045||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Dainese Women's Base Layer Sizing
|Size||Height (cm)||Waist (cm)||Chest (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Sizing & Fit
6 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 4 Answers