Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Dainese D-Core Thermo Women's Shirt
Dainese D-Core Thermo Women's Shirt
Made to keep you warm through the coldest months of the year, the Dainese Women's D-Core Thermo Shirt is designed to provide unbeatable moisture control and riding comfort. The D-Core Thermo technology features 3D frame armor that retains body heat without adding weight or bulk, and extra padding in the contact areas add extra warmth and riding comfort.
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- 85% Dryarn 10% Polyamide 5% Elastane
- Environmentally-friendly fiber and 100% recyclable
- Temperature range: -20°C / 10°C
- 3D frame armor for added thermal insulation
- Dryarn fabric with high weight/length ratio
- Keeps you dry from moisture
- Active moisture management
- Seamless build for superior comfort
- Armor Pad for added comfort on contact areas
- Soft support for the chest
- Cold climate usage
- Press structure to optimize muscle compression
- Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic and anti-odor
- Differentiated armors
- Abrasion resistant, tear resistant and anti-pilling
- Made in Italy
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / XS-SM||RevZilla Item #1031322||MFR. Product #2915931604XS/S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / MD||RevZilla Item #1031323||MFR. Product #2915931604M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / LG||RevZilla Item #1031324||MFR. Product #2915931604L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS-SM / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1031319||MFR. Product #2915931I57XS/S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1031320||MFR. Product #2915931I57M||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1031321||MFR. Product #2915931I57L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This is my second set of base layers from Dainese thermo line.
I waited a bit for these because these are made to order from Italy. When I took them out of the box, they looked like 10 sizes too small. I bought a small top and medium bottom. When you first take them out of the box, they looked like only a toddler could wear them. Alas, they are super stretchable. But keep in mind they reverse back to toddler looking size. I washed them several times already and they didn't shrink, I do wash all my clothes with cold/cold water.
anyways, I have to tuck the top into my pants to prevent them from slipping up when I'm in my tucked in position.
over 2 years ago
Very easy recommendation for me — I never ride in the cold without it anymore!
over 2 years ago
My only comfort gripe is that the sleeves are a bit tight in the forearm so that section takes a little longer to stretch out to get comfortable. I also definitely recommend tucking the shirt into the pants. Other than that, 10/10.
1 month ago
1 year ago
I also wore this on a three day moto-camping tour down CA Highway 1. It was versatile through many temperature changes and sweaty/dirty conditions.